12 NWSL players were named to the 2019 Australian Word Cup team it was announced on Tuesday. The players are:
- Amy Harrison – Washington Spirit
- Chloe Logarzo – Washington Spirit
- Lydia Williams – Reign FC
- Steph Catley – Reign FC
- Elise Kellond-Knight – Reign FC
- Emily van Egmond – Orlando Pride
- Alanna Kennedy – Orlando Pride
- Catlin Foord – Portland Thorns FC
- Hayley Raso – Portland Thorns
- Ellie Carpenter – Portland Thorns FC
- Sam Kerr – Chicago Red Stars
- Clare Polkinghorne – Houston Dash
- Additionally, Dash forward Kyah Simon will be with the Australian team in France during the tournament on standby.
The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup will begin June 7th.